Great tasting, grape flavour, sugar free and colour free relief from cough and cold symptoms including:
- Dry irritating cough.
- Nasal and sinus congestion.
- Blocked/runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
200mL oral liquid
Children 6 years to under 12 years: How much - 5mL, Time between each dose - 4 hours as necessary, Maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours.
Who: Adults and children 12 years & over: How much - 10mL, Time between each dose - 4 hours as necessary, Maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Do not use in children under 6 years old.
- Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
Dose may be taken with water or fruit juice. A measuring cup is included with this product for accurate dose measurement.
Who can use this product
- Children 6 years to under 12 years (Only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner)
- Adults & children 12 years and over
Do not use
- In children under 6 years
- If tamper evident cap seal is broken or missing
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If you are taking prescription medication for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions e.g. monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) or for Parkinson's disease, or for 2 weeks after stopping the medication. If you are not sure if your prescription medication contains one of these drugs, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you are lactating or breast feeding
- During an acute asthma attack
- With other antihistamines
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Are taking sedatives or tranquillisers, they may increase drowsiness
- Have high blood pressure
- Have heart or thyroid diseases
- Have glaucoma or diabetes
- Have difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Have chronic cough as occurs with smoking, breathing problems or chronic lung disease such as - asthma - chronic bronchitis - emphysema
- Have a cough with excessive phlegm
- Are presently taking or have recently taken blood pressure medicine or sympathomimetics
- Are pregnant
- Are taking another cough and cold medicine
Brompheniramine may cause drowsiness or sedation in some people. Be cautious about driving a vehicle or operating machinery within 8 hours of taking this medicine. If still affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol. This product may cause sleeplessness.
Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Do not take longer than a few days, unless directed by a doctor. If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, discontinue use and consult a doctor. These could be signs of a serious condition. Do not exceed recommended dosage. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766), discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Each 5mL of oral liquid contains
Brompheniramine Maleate 2mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg and Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10mg.
Sodium benzoate, saccharin sodium, alcohol, sorbitol (32.76g/60mL).
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Height: 150mm, Width: 61mm, Depth: 61mm, Weight: 427g