Otrivin Nasal Drops Junior clears blocked noses.
- Clear nose of mucus by wiping, or have child blow gently. Lie child down with head lower than shoulders.
- Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release required number of drops.
- Repeat in other nostril. Replace cap.
Use Otrivin for:
Fast, temporary, relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.
Who can use Otrivin Junior:
Children aged 6-11 years only on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
- Children aged 6-11 years: 2-3 drops per nostril.
- Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
- Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur.
- Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
- If irritation occurs or if you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.
Do not use:
- In children under 6 years of age.
- If allergic to Xylometazoline.
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- If you have inflammatory nasal dryness.
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant.
- If you have any other medical conditions.
- If you are taking other medicines.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
- Do not use in or around eyes.
Do not use if cap seal is missing or broken.
Measured dose Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg/mL.