- Clear nose of mucus by wiping, or have child blow gently. Lie child down with head lower than shoulders.
- Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release required number of drops.
- Repeat in other nostril. Replace cap.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
- Do not use in or around eyes.
Measured dose Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg/mL.
Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative.