For Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 1 spray per nostril. Use 2 –3 times daily, as needed. Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
1. Before first use, remove protective cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced
2. You may need to repeat this if you have not used the spray for longer than 6 days.
3. Do not cut the nozzle
4. Blow nose gently to clear
5. Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply
6. Withdraw nozzle and release applicator
7. Repeat in other nostril
8. Wipe nozzle clean and replace cap
Keep out of reach of children.
Measured dose Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/mL.
Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative.